Saturday, July 5, 2008

Two out of three..

My sister Veida...what can I say...she has piercing eyes, the most beautiful olive skin, and the brown curly hair most women dream of....and she is my right hand woman.....she is the part of me that I don't have the guts to be sometimes. She says no, when I would say yes even though no is what I wanted to say. She gives me the courage to do what is in my heart, not what others want me to do....and she helps me to NOT buy random stuff, even though I influence her to buy more than she wanted to....
As a child I wasn't the nicest person to her. But as we have grown up, we have learned to appreciate and love each other more than words can say. She (along with Shayda of course) is the reason I am me today....she is loved. By me.

3 comments:

  1. Cool Sisters! Your Great! Mamma Loves the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely blog!! (I'll pay you later for it....) --Veida

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is my blog?
    rotflol just keeeding.

    ReplyDelete