Tuesday, July 22, 2008

360

Tonight I lay in bed; my thoughts are scattered.
My brain is foggy.
Emotions are built up in my chest.and I am unable to process them all.
Things are changing.....quicker than I thought they would.
Relationships are being tested, order of it all has been evaluated, rearranged, and put into place. Words have been spoken that have never before considered.
The changes are for the best
And they are not bad ones, just difficult.
But isn't it true what they say "good thing come to those who wait"
Jason and I have decided to work on our emotional relationship and find the Lord in it all. A shift has happened.
But right now I want the selfish tears to stop and I just want to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. An aunt who thinks your the best!July 27, 2008 at 12:54 PM

    Layla,
    I was so sad when I saw this post. I have thought about it for days. I want to remind you that you found the Lord years ago. He has never left you. Remember this..
    I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me and I love him. I will stand as a witness at all times in all places as I live the young woman values which are FAITH, DEVINE NATURE, INDIVIDUAL WORTH, CHOICE AND ACCOUNTABLILITY, GOOD WORKS AND INTEGRITY. Have faith in him and all the other things will come. Don't negotiate for something less than you know to be true. I love you and so does your Uncle David. We are here and support you as you make your way through life.

    ReplyDelete