Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Question

Aaron does not believe in the Easter Bunny, ToothFairy, Santa....etc...... So how am I supposed to handle the upcoming Easter Sunday, as far as dying eggs, and baskets are concerned.... I figured that I will dye the eggs anyways, so I can have deviled eggs for lunch as my own personal tradition has developed, but do I fill his basket as a sweet suprise, do I still have him hunt for the eggs for sport......what do you think? He is 11 years old, but is still young at heart.....help!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you make it into an easter egg treasure hunt. With each egg put a clue as to where the next egg is and at the end he can find his basket filled with goodies. This way he still gets all the fun of the hunt and coloring but he doesn't feel like he is being treated like a baby or something? Just a thought :D

    ReplyDelete