Friday, August 24, 2012

The Funky Feather - check it out.

So since I came out of the closet in my last post about not being pregnant....I thought I would let you know of something I am doing to get up my finances.....so I can do the pricey IVF.......

I have opened a facebook store, and it will soon turn into an etsy one once I get it all set up.

I will be selling

handmade hairbows and headbands
handmade sweets
upcycled scarves
upcycled jean skirts

and anything else I may or may not find to share with the masses.

I already have two people who are in the market for home made double layered carrot cake....


So it is a work in progress, but one night fiddling with photoshop I created this....honestly I like it, but I think I might end up adjusting the colors....we will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment