Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

With today being my 32nd birthday, I have a few things on my wish list....some of them may or may not be doable, like....
  • cheaper gas prices - can we have 1997 back??
  • A maid/organizer/teacher of all things perfect running household/proverbs 31 extraordinaire...
  • 120 pound weight loss, with no stretchy skin, or left over stretch marks
  • a booming blog, that is making me extra cash so I don't have to get a job.
  • A pair of stylish glasses
  • A positive pregnancy test, followed up with a successful and easy pregnancy.
  • A size 9 shoe (I am an 11) with normal size toes and no corns...
  • Consistency in things I say I will do
  • A considerable amount in savings with no temptations to use it.
  • Window treatments - I have been alive for 32 years, and living on my own for 12 at least, and I have never ONCE put up curtains....am I considered grown up without them?
  • Breakfast at Ihop, with grits and everything!
  • Dinner that has crab in it.
  • soft maxi skirts
  • a pair of comfy Toms
  • the whole nativity scene from Avon








and last but not least.....
  • One more day with my Grandma, the happy go lucky grandma who is not hurting or sick....so I can soak up her stories, her love, her......
But since I can't have the last one especially, I am left with nothing more than my memories and mementos, and luckily, I have one I saved on my voicemail last year, unknowingly.

Enjoy....I know I do!

1 comment:

  1. (1)How much are you willing to pay for a good "maid/organizer/teacher of all things"? (2)For the 120lb lost, including all the amenities such as "no stretching skin.." all it takes to lose steady around 5lb a day is ABSOLUTELY no rice or bread. Find your carbs in some other kind of food. THEN, everything else on your list will follow.
    Don't believe me? Try it yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete