Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Post #100 and 1

I blog for many reason....

I have always loved journaling...I have done it since I was a kid.

I have always loved to write...so much so I was on the yearbook staff for three years in high school.

I have always loved to connect with people...I can work a crowd at an event and turn around and have five new bffs....

Some people feel like I share too much....
Some people who are going through the same things as I am wished I shared more.
I have gotten comments going both ways.

I have always wanted to just say what I want on here...let all the beans spill right after I type the words "Dear Diary"
but this blog isn't hid underneath my mattress, in fact the.whole.world. can read what I write.
That idea is exciting and terrifying all at the same time.
People who love and support me will log in and read about my latest antics, funny stories, or medical issues....
People who I don't necessarily care for will read through, combing each word for arsenal against me, reading in between the lines wondering if they are who I am writing about....each vague word is taken personal and they have satisfaction thinking I think that much about them....usually not the case.

Wouldn't a completely anonymous blog be wonderful, a place where I can write and write and write not having to worry about others thinking too much or too little about it...a place where I can vent and be angry and not have to worry about oversharing.....

I guess I can do that here, and make this a private blog......but if I do that then sharing my infertility journey would be pointless.......

So for now I will keep this blog the way it is going............. infertility, random lists, and a public service announcement or two.....

This is 101 blogpost here at laylaweaver.blogspot.com.

I have had several on my other blog....
that was my blog for several years, after my wedding and a few unhappy incidents, I took a blogging break, and just decided to restart with this one....

**Update** 9/11/12 I just merged all my blogs together, so technically this is not number 101 anymore.

Yay, for blogging. I hope I am helping you along on your journey through life.....

On another note:

I squishy heart love my husband......and here is why..... this is facebook yesterday
And then read my pastors wife's comment.
She is such a sweet and constant person in my life. She called me after i texted her a prayer request for my sanity that Monday because I felt from the start it was a rough day in the making...and guess what...it was...but her words just echoed through my head during the day and I knew what she said to me was true and probably the best thing anyone could have advised to me! I squishy heart love Sister Duvall as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment