Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Miscellany Monday - Random Random Random.


  • Let me preface this with :Jason and I are not fighting! Not in the slightest! but....after the last 3 days of having an involuntary money hiccup because of his job going through a merger, and not paying him when they were supposed to.....I have felt the stress that could lead to fighting about money....I could never before today what would drive couples to fight so much about money.....ack! STRESSED OUT! ha.
  • Packing for my trip to Minnesota has been procrastinated too long.....the washer doesn't go fast enough! ha.
  • I am going to my sweet friends wedding...in Minnesota...
  • I have three things to do when I am in Minnesota.....go to Wisconsin and eat cheese curds, go to the mall of America, and find some Amish people...
  • I wasn't interested in Amish when I lived in Illinois, but now after watching so many shows about them, I want to go and give them all hugs!
  • Let's see how many times I can say Amish and Minnesota in one post.
  • Good thing this is a blog post all about random stuff.
  • I need to return library books tomorrow so I don't get late fees while I am in Minnesota, please, if you have my number, shoot me a text and remind me.
  • I am trying to decide what to do on the money front.....I want to go to work, I am not sure I want to babysit, I know I need money, but I need something that will be flexible with my infertility appointments, and somewhere that they know I may not come back once I get pregnant. ugh, I am so needy. ha.
  • I had to cancel my fill in my lapband today because of the aforementioned money hiccup. makes me sad. I needed it today.
  • I have found that I make to do lists for thing I need to make a list about. what does that say about me?
  • I haven't caught onto the instagram bandwagon enough to really understand it, its purpose other than doing quick edits to the color of my pictures.
  • I heart pinterest.
  • When I go to Minnesota, I will be there by myself all day Wednesday and part of the day Thursday. Then Jason drives up. Fun stuff.
  • I am excited to plan a babyshower for a girl at church who does nothing but crave sweet cereal....I pinterest ideas, and my mind is flowing! Fun times!
  • I want someone to teach me how to be OCD. Maybe that will help me clean faster, better, and with a better attitude.
  • speaking of OCD. I read one of those ecards floating around on facebook, and it said "I am going to hold OCD support meetings at my home, not because I have it, but maybe it will drive one of them crazy enough to clean my house.
  • I have told people that I do not need a birthday present but if they want to get me something, then donating the amount they were going to spend on a gift to my babyfund would be super helpful.
  • I go in today for my baseline sonogram. here we go again.
  • I think we got jipped, because when I was a kid, I was pretty sure that I thought that 2012 would have flying cars and hover boards, *shakes fists at the back to the future trilogy*
Thanks for sticking with this randomosity of a post!

For the record:
Minnesota (including this one): 7
Amish (including this one): 4

1 comment:

  1. 1.) Remember whenever we used to watch the show Amish in the City?? Hahahaha good show. The non-Amish were about to go into the Amish! I am sad we missed that...
    2.) I can teach you to be OCD :) Well, get you started at least.

    ReplyDelete