Sunday, December 5, 2010

This year I get to be one of THOSE people, thanks to shutterfly.com

I have always wanted to be one of those families that sends out a Christmas card. And this year on my 30/30 (30 goals I want to accomplish in my 30th year) one of them was to send out Christmas cards.
I have read several dozen blogs that advertised for the shutterfly.com promotion to bloggers. If you write up a blog for them, spread the word, they will give you 50 free Christmas cards. Who can beat free???
So I went through their site and I saw many styles I love, but this blog I am going to show you only 5 of my favorites. Remember, if you are on my mailing list, you will see one of these again soon!!!
Now to only get a fun picture made......

Without further ado....here is layla's favorite shutterfly cards.


With all said and done about Christmas, I was thinking if there is enough time between now and Christmas, I might have a family calender done as well ... wouldn't that be fun?

Ohhhhh and maybe, get some invitations made for birthdays, thats always fun too......my cousin did this for her daughter and sons birthday, and it made them so personal and cute. Not to mention easy to scrapbook....

crap.

must.
stop.
looking.
at.
shutterfly.com!

1 comment: