Thursday, December 9, 2010

2010 Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!! Gotta have it cute with ribbon and such.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial and pre-lit. Thats how we roll.

3. When do you put up the tree? typically the day after thanksgiving, but this year we were two days late.

4. When do you take the tree down? Depends on my mood, last year it was the day after Christmas because I was sad about not having a happy holiday season with my sister, but normally New Years day I do a major cleaning after taking down the tree and decorations.

5. Do you like eggnog? not one bit, my grandmother loves it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? that I can remember, a bike and a baton. Then I was told that when I was two I got a mini piano that I wouldn't leave alone.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Grandma, she is sentimental, however she has everything she needs most the time, and the things she asks for haven't been made since 1979. lol. (does anyone know where to get silky moomoo style actual nightgowns???)

8. Easiest person to buy for? Pretty much the kids.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Thats a touchy subject...I had one from Avon that my grandmother was going to give me, but it was sold on accident from her storage, a few small ones have been given to me, and I either don't like it, or gave it away.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? This is my first year to send out cards, I am doing it by snail mail, who doesn't like getting fun mail??

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I was given a maternity skirt when I was 16. The excuse was, Target doesn't have much transition between the plus size and their maternity sections. It did clearly say "due date" on the tag.....sigh.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as the December bills are paid for and we have extra cash.....that hasn't happened yet this year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? sure, i am that person.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? chocolate covered cherries

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? C.L.E.A.R. ABSOLUTELY!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, and visit local family after we have done our little family Christmas traditions.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? We have a star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One gift on Christmas Eve, and it is always pajamas. Then everything under the tree is wrapped, Santa's gifts have a different paper.

22. Favorite children's Christmas song? I want a hippoopatumus for Christmas

23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Tacky lawn decorations or colored lights on a tree along with a complet huge hodge podge of crapy ornaments....i.e. my grandmothers tree growing up..

24. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Gold

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? I think typically, ham.

27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? Ha Ha No.

28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I was roughly 9 or 10, but I had my suspecisons before then.

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Hot Chocoate or Cider, depends on my mood.

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? I am all for matchy matchy colors, red and gree or gold and red or blue and silver, things like that.

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? No. I don't have an offical roof, we live in apartments.

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Depends on if we have a fireplace or not, either way.

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Depends on who is shopping for me and how well they really know me.

34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? The traditional Frost the Snowman, Rudolph.....you know the claymation ones.

YOUR TURN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment