Friday, November 23, 2007

Another one done.

This year during Thanksgiving, I cooked my first turkey.....I made a whole meal for our little family get together, it was Jason, Aaron, Hershal, Tracy and Alyssa. The turkey was moist and basically falling off the bones, I am not sure if that is a good thing, but I thought it made for easier carving.
After we ate, we went to Veida's house for more food. My mom, her boyfriend, my grandma, sisters and Jason and Aaron were all there. The coolest thing ever is when it started snowing. Now being 80 degrees yesterday, the snow didn't stand a chance when it hit the ground...but none the less, it was pretty dang cool.
Today is the annual parade of lights downtown fort worth. Woo hoo...normally I would be excited, however I am not looking forward to the cold and craziness.
All the while, I haven't taken a single picture this year, because I let Jason's sister Julie take the camera with her to show her mom a few pictures of their new house. I think Veida is going to be irritated that I don't have her camera.

Yesterday, Jason did the sweetest thing....while getting gas, he knew that I was sort of stressed out because we were running late to Veida's house, and he was just trying to be sweet....he bought me a single red rose and he and aaron gave it to me in the car. That was one of the first "just because" flowers he has ever given me.

Well, thats all I have right this second, I do have more to share, just I am not in a comfy position with this lap top and i have to go clean some more, so I will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment