Saturday, November 3, 2007

Questions borrowed from another blog

1.Three biggest fears?
(besides anything bad happening to a family member/child)
a. Not knowing who I was if I was knocked out or had amnesia.
b. Dying and no one coming to my funeral.
Never getting financially stable

2. When was the last time you danced?
other than at a stoplight in the car...I would have to say Jennie's birthday party in July.

3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs?
Um, yes a lot, how else am I supposed to be inspired, or kept up on the latest drama?

4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why?
 I would have to say 16, that way I could make better choices....and I probably would have talked to my aunt and uncle more to learn how to balance a check book and save money.

5. Are you a good liar?
I could say no, but then the answer would be yes, because who knows if no was a lie or not....confused yet?

6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery?
Depends on why they had it...and if they looked freakish or not.

7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids?
I told myself that as a mom I would not sleep in while the kids were awake in the morning, but I have long sense changed my mind, so long as the kid is self reliant.

8. What's something that totally grosses you out?
Other peoples pimples and the idea of me popping them *PUKE

9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them?
 yes just about all the time, unless they grab my attention.

10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations?
I have before, and it depends on the obligation.

11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states?
200 more pounds??? no that would make me over 500 and that is TLC "Layla the Whale" special....kinda big. No thanks!

12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they?
We almost bought baby booties for Lindsey tonight, but I would have to say that the last pair of shoes was for Jason, and they were cool brown tennis shoes...I need more shoes!

13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them?
Leave everything except for volleyball.

14. What's your favorite accent?
 I would have to say anything Western Europe.

15. What's your favorite scent?
Scent as in perfume?, well for guys it is Aqua Di Gio YUMMO! and for girls, well, anything with vanilla....love it.

16. Gum or breath mints?
Gum

17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?
 I was once told by a 3 year old I looked like Rosie O'Donnel, pre full blown lesbian.....I would want to look like someone cute, possibly Jennifer Garner.

18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? nah

19. Do you religiously wear sun screen?
No, I should though.

20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives?
That is my downfall sometimes, too trusting.

21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get?
Well, depends on the situation, I guess this answer in itself explains I am complicated. lol

22. Do you watch what you eat?
 Yeah, I watch it go into my mouth...lol

23. Do you watch what other people eat?
 I do because I hate when people smack or chew with their mouth open.

24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids?
Sometimes.

25. Do you judge people who dress poorly?
Well kinda, if they are too extreme in their dress I do make comments

26. Do you judge people who are homely?
Judge no, point and laugh, yes, lol, jk

27. Do you judge people who are overweight?
I judge myself daily.

28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete?
Low. I don't vote enough to have a higher interest level.

29. Favorite song of all time? Ready for Love by India Arie

30. Acoustic or electric?
Acoustic

31. If you were a hermit, would you shave?
 no, and i rarely do now...lol

32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you?
on a bad hair day possibly.

33. What was your least favorite age?
4-11 during bits and pieces.

34. How many times a day do you check your email?
at least twice or three times.

35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now?
 Well, I am generally always in a tiff with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment