Tuesday, October 2, 2012

disappearing act.

So yesterday/early this morning, when  I was creating my 31 days challenge post...I had a huge long post created.
I made a questionnaire that I said I was going to want to fill out every day.
I filled it out for yesterday and everything.

I went to bed at about 5:30am and laid there tossing and turning trying to decide if that is what I really wanted to do. Do I want to commit to such a daunting specific questionnaire? no.
So immediately I sat up, opened the iPad, and checked my blog, and then saw.....for some reason half my blog is gone....ha. Everything from the specifics of my day where I was leading into the questionnaire and then my answers to the questionnaire, gone. Not sure if it is the code that is put in my button...or if God decided I shouldn't commit that much, ha....who knows...

So today is day two of the 31 day challenge.

Lets see what I can get done.

Will report back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment