Saturday, October 29, 2011

Inspiration has finally rubbed off...

I love my google reader. I read blogs daily. And daily I think...maybe I should sit down and write a blog...I miss the days where even the most mundane tasks were "bloggable". Occassionally my husband will say things like "why are you taking a picture of your food, are you going to blog it?" and my answers lately are no...just want to remember it. Where did the blogger in me go? Google reader is an inspiration, but when will I catch the fever again?
I had another blog I blogged almost daily, but it got boring to me, and I got married, had some family drama associated with it, and lost my inspiration, for pretty much everything.

Last November on the day after our first wedding anniversary, my husband and I had the lapband surgery. So then I was going to redirect my focus on the blog to weight loss.... fail.

This past spring I jumped on the coupon bandwagon, I even posted a few of my "deals"....then lost interest in sharing it all when there are better couponers and bloggers out there...I still coupon, but I just don't brag share it anymore...

So enter pinterest...I turned to stalking other blogs and pinning their inspirational blog pics, how to's, and information...
Que today.
I found myself happening upon a blog. That led to me reading back to the start of their blog to get "caught up" with who they were.. then I thought...if someone happened upon my blog, what would I want them to know about me? My 30/30 posts never got finished, my lapband updates were not finished, so will they know me as someone who never finished anything as true as that is sometimes..well no I would like this blog to be an inspiration to others as well as a journal of sorts for me, my husband, my family, my stepkids, my unborn unconceived children..

So here I am starting again, channeling my 14 year old self and writting with all the bubbly letters I could muster up "Dear Diary, it's me again! I can't believe I haven't written in you for 6 months, I have alot to catch you up on"

Here's to another attempt! Maybe even a more RAW, and uncensored look as to who I am and how I got here, mixed with a little bit of nonsense, food, decor, and decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment