Friday, April 22, 2011

My first real attempt.

Like everyone else who watches it...I want to be like the extreem couponers of the new tlc show.... I have couponed in the past...but here is my first real planned attempt.

It took me over 3 hours to plan.
I gathered the majority of my info from www.thegrocerygame.com
I cut out all the coupons
Made a game plan on how to use registar rewards in their best capacity....
I went to the store only to find the majority of my list was already picked up..and I can safely assume it was other xtrm couponers....
So I improvised.
And I feel like I failed. But I can see how others would have been impressed.

I spent $18.67
Saved exactly $30

But my orignal plan was to buy $10.35 and save $78....

Can you see how I felt defeated?

So anyways...my loot consisted of the following:

2 schick shaving gel
2 nivia mens body wash
2 reach toothbrushes
2 reach floss
1 always 44ct maxi pad
12 mars regular sized candy bars.
1 small dawn dish soap
1 russel stovers chocolate covered egg.

Maybe next week I will have better luck


No comments:

Post a Comment