Monday, June 22, 2009

Not just an ordinary top 5

Top 5 Things I did today...


5 - Got lots of sweet baby kisses from Ainsley. Now she is older, she is understanding things like when I say kiss, she leans in for a slobber kiss.
 
4 - Ate yummy left overs from Olive Garden. Yummo.

3 - Cleaned up my twister wrecked livingroom.

2 - Chased down the icecream man barefoot on the hot concrete.

1- Announced my recent (as of last night) ENGAGEMENT to Jason. Yes you read correctly, we are engaged. Whew....long time coming, and I honestly never thought it would get here....but it is.

I have actually known that he was going to ask me to marry him for a few weeks. BUT I am old fashioned and didn't want to announce the good news until after it was official. That my dear interpeeps is why I have been absent for a while...because all I wanted to do was tell you about it, so if I can't keep my mouth shut, I had to not be here at all.....
This is my temporary ring......my real ring is still being paid for, so until then, this is what my hand looks like.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Your temporary ring is gorgeous,can't imagine what your real ring will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete