Thursday, June 4, 2009

I will get around to it soon.

I had mentioned a few months ago that I had to blog on my Lufkin adventures....I didn't forget it, I am just having a hard time putting into words the things that I need to say....just keep waiting...it will come.
This is a blog of "what is to come" I have lots of news, but do not have the ability to share it....but I want to, I am actually busting at the seams....
Some of you who know me, knows what happened this weekend (not bad at all)....but please, limit any comments on the event, because it is a real sensitive subject (can bring me to tears at any point) and the delicate news has to be shared with others in a manner that will not cause family/friend issues.....so please....help me out.

But oh the things that are on the horizon are so clear now.....be ready for news.

2 comments:

  1. hey...
    1) i wrote a new blog
    2) i like your new set up
    3) but i don't like the color of your links because they are hard to read against the green background

    ReplyDelete