Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dear (You know who you are but you don't read blogs)

I think this sums up all my frustration at this time.....don't pay attention if you think I need to be rosey happy excited all the time....this blog mirrors my first few blogs in it's frustration and spirit dampening mood.

Here goes....and no calling me out....this is my feelings....I don't want to confront the person, because it would do more harm than good....I am always told not to hold it in, so this is MY outlet....if you don't like it get over it.

(And this isn't about Jason....)

Dear You Know Who, please take careful notes, and considerations!
He never closes anything...
Not the door
Not food packages
Nothing.
He offers to wash dishes - but does it half way
Grease and grime is plainly evident on the dishes.
He will use electricity like he owns the electric company!
I am sure he is in cahoots with the people milking us dry.
He puts the AC on 60 in the middle of the night.
I wake up freezing, and clogged up.
He uses a whole roll of toilet paper at one visit to the restroom.
Making the already bad toilet problem we have worse.
He eats and eats and eats!
The stockpile we buy from costco that should last us 3 weeks, lasted us 1.
He eats and eats, uses and uses - yet he expects the $10 he gave us, back.
He used the truck for work....
drove it into the ground....
and expects us to pay for the majority, get it fixed, and return it to him to use and use again.
He doesn't willingly accept responsibility for any wrong choice he makes.
He will argue his point to the death especially when wrong
He will try to bend scripture to the point it sounds like a "guide to know why I am right" to get himself out of all trouble.
Guilt trips are his specialty...that's why he is living with us right now.
Everything good or bad in his life, and choices is chalked up to "God's Will"
I want to scream
"BE PROACTIVE...BE REACTIVE....PICK AN ACTIVE AND BE IT."
Helplessness is not an action it is a bargaining chip....I know this all too well....I don't gamble....so he has to bargain somewhere else...
I don't give handouts, I give help-ups.....but....right now, no one is listening....I have my own timeline....Be Ready!

That is my message....maybe me throwing it out in the universe instead of in my head at night as I try to sleep, will help me be gently firm and adequately successful for my pseudo family, for PROACTIVE people, and my piece of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment