Sunday, March 7, 2010

A weeks worth of stories.

Today I will be a married woman for four months....and counting.

All this week, I am going to tell a few of the horror stories and regrets from my wedding. Why dwell on the sad things??? because I am trying to get over it...and like a death or tragedy, you must follow the stages of grief....and I feel that if I can get it out of my mind, down on paper (or in this case a blog....) then I can still have the event as a memory, but I can stop dwelling about it in my head.....

So....that's going to be this week......

Despite the regrets...I know this one thing for sure, my wedding day was the happiest day of my life, and I do not for one minute regret my decision to marry Jason, and becoming "Mrs. Weaver"

Stay tuned.


***Update on 9/11/2012***

I just imported all my blogs to this one address, so anything you read after this date is my "new"blog. all this was imported from laylafrances.blogspot.com which no longer exists.

4 comments:

  1. good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 200 dollars on every page. But finally I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 200 bucks on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 170 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. I like putting the past behind you. Memories are good but they shouldn't rule our present. Which is a present given to us.

    ReplyDelete