Friday, October 12, 2007

Feeling it.

So today I leave for Nacogdoches. Shayda is now in High School and it is her first dress up Homecoming Dance. Veida and I are going to be there like doting mommies with cameras and making sure every hair on her head is where it is supposed to be. Also we believe our presence is necessary to make sure her boyfriend/date knows we mean business.
Shayda makes me feel old. She likes to remind me that in a few short years I will be 30. I remember being a 12 year old trying to imagine what life was going to be like when I was 27, Veida was 23 and Shayda 14....now that time is here, I wanna turn back and be 12 again. Not possible I know. *sigh*
Anyways, I have to finish packing. so I will reblog later this weekend. And post pictures of my princess Shayda.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment