Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today. and news.

I am 29 now.
In less than a year, I will be 30.
I am not who I thought I would be at my age.
Not saying that I don't like me. I am just different.
Happy Birthday to me today, August 13th.


Sad news:
On Monday the 10th, I got a call from someone asking if I had a dog named Taiko. I said yes. He told me, Taiko was found dead on the street. He had ran away (the second time this month), and got into the street, got ran over and died. A rottweiler was found next to him, I would like to think he was trying to help Taiko. Maybe they were buddies??? I cried more about Taiko than the kids. It still makes me sad.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! So sorry about your dog...it's hard to lose them! They really do become members of our family, don't they.

    Hey, I'm using the drink thingy you bought for me when we moved again this Saturday!!! I think about you every time I use it. Love and miss you much.

    ReplyDelete